Macbook Pro 13.3″ A1278 Display Repair
Description of the Repair
You are purchasing the repair service, which includes parts and labor. It is for the Apple Macbook and Macbook Pro 13″, Model A1278.
The Gasa Guarantee
• Brand New, Grade A glasses.
• Low Price, Fast Service
• A discount if you want to drop off the laptop and not ship it.
• Repair by an experienced, meticulous technician. We don’t do a sloppy finish that ruins the aesthetic of the notebook. That means putting time and care during the repair.
A few things to be aware of
This service is only for replacing the glass cover over the screen. Once we receive the machine and start working on it, you cannot change your mind and cancel the repair. We are not responsible for any other pre-existing conditions. If you are not sure if it is the glass or not, please contact us and we can assist you. Please package the notebook well. The delivery services are very unkind and bump the packages around. All sides of the laptop have to protected by bubble wrap or Styrofoam. After receiving the system, we will check it and inform you of any pre-existing cosmetic issues like scratches, dings or bumps.
If upon received back the machine you find that it’s malfunctioning in some way, please contact us. You’d have to prove that the failure was caused by our repair and it wasn’t pre-existent. This is because we do not mess with the parts of the system and many machines have already various intermittent problems. We are humble enough to admit that some problems CAN be caused by the repair and are willing to hear your complaint and deem the cause of the fault. If requested, other issues can be checked for, but additional fees may apply.
- Make sure the laptop is the A1278. You can do this by checking the underside of the system, near the hinge, or just running the serial number through the Apple’s website.
- Choose the return delivery option. You pay for sending the machine. We pay for sending it back.
- Upon fixing it, we will post a video, so you see that the finish of the repair doesn’t have any issues. This is to avoid sending the machine back because of cosmetic defects caused by the repair.
- After you accept the repair, we ship the notebook back to you.
You receive a 90 days warranty on the part and the service. Accidental damage is not covered- if the screen was damaged by user action like dropping, hitting, slipping liquid or any other damage, etc.