Battery Not Charging Fix!!! MacBook Pro Blink Fix!!!
Logic board problems are caused by severe physical damage, age, overheating, and liquid spills. If your logic board is dead and you’ve received a ridiculously high repair quote, we can help. Logic board problems are often completely fixable by repairing the board you have. You do not always need to replace this expensive part to have a working Macbook! By repairing the board instead of replacing it, we can save you a lot of money. Our success rate is incredibly high. If your machine exhibits any of those issues, this is the service for you.
- Macbook does not turn on.
- Macbook does not stay on long.
- Macbook does not take a charge.
- Macbook does not run off of battery, but runs off of power adapter.
- LCD has no backlight, but has an image.
- Computer has a mind of its own.